The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a statutory public corporation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It provides social security benefits to workers in the organized sector, such as medical care, sickness benefits, maternity benefits, and disability benefits.
The ESIC conducts exams every year to recruit staff for various posts, such as Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The ESIC Exam 2024 is expected to be held in March 2024.
To be eligible for the ESIC Exam 2024, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizens
- Age: 18-28 years (for MTS) and 18-30 years (for UDC and Steno.)
- Educational Qualification:
- MTS: Matriculation from a recognized board
- UDC: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board
- Steno: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with a speed of 80 wpm in English and 40 wpm in Hindi shorthand
The ESIC Exam 2024 will consist of two stages:
- Written Exam: The written exam will consist of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be objective type and will test candidates’ knowledge of General Intelligence, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, and English Language. Paper 2 will be subjective type and will test candidates’ knowledge of the specific post for which they are applying.
- Skill Test: Candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for a skill test. The skill test will be conducted for the post of Stenographer to assess candidates’ speed and accuracy in shorthand and typing.
The ESIC Exam 2024 is expected to have the following pattern:
|Number of Questions
|Number of Questions
The syllabus for the ESIC Exam 2024 is expected to be the same as the previous year. The detailed syllabus for each subject can be found on the ESIC website.
Here are some tips for preparing for the ESIC Exam 2024:
- Start early: The ESIC Exam is a competitive exam, so it is important to start preparing early. Give yourself at least 6 months to prepare for the exam.
- Make a study plan: Create a study plan and stick to it. This will help you cover the entire syllabus and avoid last-minute cramming.
- Use good study materials: There are many good study materials available for the ESIC Exam. Use books, online courses, and practice papers to prepare for the exam.
- Take practice tests: Take practice tests to assess your preparation and identify your weak areas. This will help you focus your preparation on the areas where you need more improvement.
The ESIC Exam 2024 is expected to be held in major cities across India. The exact list of exam centers will be announced by the ESIC closer to the exam date.
Here are the important dates for the ESIC Exam 2024:
|Online application start date
|Online application end date
|Written exam date
|Skill test date
|Result declaration date
The ESIC Exam 2024 is a good opportunity for candidates to get a job in the governmenttunesharemore_vert